Virtual training to improve communication in virtual teams in terms of tools, structures, organization. The training offers the possibility to experiment with different project and team structures and to lay a foundation for common principles and a common culture.
The training can be booked by virtual teams. (German version of this text)
From the content
- The team members get to know each other from a distance.
- The group solves various tasks using different communication tools.
- Communication is jointly reflected upon and evaluated for suitability for joint work.
- A set of communication tools is selected and established for joint work.
- Policy, netiquette, communication culture are discussed and established.
- Rituals for decision making are played through, checked for suitability and adapted to one’s own work.
- Virtual teams that want to establish or improve their communication.
- Project teams that have to work together at distributed locations.
- The training is aimed in particular at knowledge workers.
- The training is suitable for technical and non-technical project or team members.
German or English
English course material
Online Training: Moderated group work
Supplementary on-site training: by arrangement
The training takes place in the first part on the online platform of the organizers and in the second part on the online platform of the distributed team.
Start Date and Duration
We start any time by arrangement.
The training lasts 2 weeks, whereby the time load per team member and day is approx. one hour. Synchronous appointments are arranged jointly.
Jiri Lundak has extensive experience in training agile teams.
Ursula Deriu has many years of experience in online training and e-learning.