With this training virtual teams improve their communication and adjust their structures, organization and choice of their tools. The training offers the possibility to experiment with different project and team structures and to lay a foundation for common principles and a common culture.
What You Will Learn
- Get a deep understanding of difficulties when collaborating virtually across distributed locations.
- Improve your collaborative skills together with your teammates working on tasks in a distributed environment.
- Reflect on usefulness and trade-offs of collaboration tools for virtual collaboration and the tasks at hand.
- Learn to establish policies, ground rules and a team culture, supporting virtual teamwork and effective distributed decision making.
- Virtual teams that want to establish or improve their communication capabilities.
- Project teams that are forced to work together effectively across distributed locations.Course Language
German or English
English course material
Online Training: Moderated group work
Supplementary on-site training: by arrangement
The training takes place in the CoLearning Space, a cloud platform for online trainings.
Start Date and Duration
We start any time by arrangement.
The training lasts 2 days.
Jiri Lundak has extensive experience in training agile teams.
Ursula Deriu has many years of experience in online training and e-learning.