Online Team Training
What do formation skydiving and online collaboration have in common? More than one would suspect at first sight:
- The team members are highly concentrated on the job.
- Everybody masters his or her area of expertise.
- Communication within the team is difficult.
- The project can only be realized together.
- Everyone is on their own and yet cooperation must function smoothly.
- Everybody has to master the technical possibilities.
- The undertaking can only succeed with good planning and good coordination.
The corona crisis is accelerating digitisation, especially in online collaboration. Overnight, many of us had to become experts in handling digital communication options. In many places this has worked surprisingly well, so that considerations are being made to establish these new forms of collaboration more intensively or even permanently.
This means that many hurdles in cooperation are transferred from the office world to the digital space.
Even classic team training is shifting to the digital space. The Online Team Training is one of the first digital team building trainings.
With this online team building training, distributed teams improve their communication, adapt their team structure and team organization and choose their online tools. Thanks to a moderated simulation, you will experience different project and team structures at first hand and lay the foundation for common principles and a common culture.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of the challenges of working in online and distributed teams.
- Together with your teammates, you will improve the ability to successfully complete common tasks despite global distribution.
- Using concrete tasks, you will reflect on the usefulness of online collaboration tools and the trade-offs that need to be made when using them.
- You learn to establish guidelines, ground rules and a team culture that supports online teamwork and effective distributed decision making.
- Online or distributed teams who want to build or improve their communication skills.
- Project teams that are forced to work together effectively across distributed locations.
- Interested individual participants (will be organized in teams).
Jiri Lundak has extensive experience in training agile teams.
Ursula Deriu has been conducting online training and e-learning for many years.
- German or English, depending on the announcement.
- Course material English
Form and Duration
- Online Training: Moderated group work with team simulation.
- Synchronous (time-bound) and asynchronous work assignments.
- The online training takes place on a closed cloud platform.
- The training duration is two days.
- The training times refer to Central European Time (CET).
Trainings for Individuals
Want to improve your digital collaboration skills, but are you traveling without a team?
In this case you book the training via this platform. You can find the current announcements at the bottom of the page.
The training includes team simulations and is conducted with a minimum of 5 participants. If the group is not able to participate, we will of course refund the full amount.
Trainings for Teams
We also conduct the training for existing teams. We use the same cloud platform for this. In training, we can respond specifically to the needs of the team. Contact us with the form.
Current Offerings for Individual Participants